Product Description & Reviews
Sport Touring Radial designed for touring oriented sport riders offering solid performance and high mileage. Silica enriched compound offers exceptional grip in both wet and dry surfaces. The rear tire features a Mono-spiral belt construction which offers improved shock absorption and high speed stability. The BT-020 is also Original Equipment on several sport touring models. The Original Equipment BT-020's are designed for each model. Compounds and constructions will vary to suit the weight, horsepower and handling characteristics of the model for which each tire was designed. See Sizes and Specifications for Original Equipment fitments
Features & Highlights
- Sport Touring & Cruiser Radials designed for touring oriented sport riders offering solid performance and good mileage
- Silica enriched compound offers a tremendous level of grip on both wet & dry surfaces
- Mono-spiral belt construction (rear) offers high speed stability and shock absorption
- The letter code in some tire size and rating columns is stamped on the sidewall and the tire label, for easy identification
- Tires are specifically designed for each model; compounds and constructions will vary to suit the weight, horsepower and handling characteristics of the model for which each tire was designed
|Item Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||24.7 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.7 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.