Product Description & Reviews
Short clutch cable for the CB360, CB550 and CB750. This cable is 4 1/2" shorter than the stock cable, making it ideal for clip-ons or clubman handlebars. It''s usually a good idea to note the stock routing before removing the cables, that way you can route the new cables the same way. Take pictures! Make sure to lubricate new cables before installing them, we have a cable lube tool and cable lubricant available. We also have a Genuine Honda zip tie to secure the cable to the frame.48 3/4" total length 45" inner housing (including threaded adjuster).
Features & Highlights
- 48 3/4" total length 45" inner housing (including threaded adjuster)
- 43 5/8" inner housing (not including threaded adjuster) 3 1/8" free play
- Standard 12mm meter end threading on both cables
- Fits Honda WITH CLIP ONS OR CLUBMAN HANDLEBARS: CB360G - 1974 CB360K - 1974 CB360T - 1975 - 1976 CJ360T - 1976 - 1977 CL360K - 1974 - 1975 CB550F Super Sport - 1975 - 1977 CB550K - 1974 - 1978 CB750F Super Sport - 1975 - 1978 CB750K - 1969 - 1978
- *Note: This cable is designed for use with clip-on or clubman handlebars, please check the measurements listed above.
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.