Product Description & Reviews
The CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System) externally reinforces all of the cruciate ligaments. The continuous cable loop is twisted 180 degrees, or a half turn, to form two interconnecting loops. The CCRS cable is routed around the knee joint and when forces are applied to the knee joint, the CCRS becomes tight and resists the excessive movement that can cause injury to the ligaments. As the Continuous Cable Routing System tightens, it squeezes the brace shells gripping the tibia and femur. The tibial shell is designed to grip the tibial tuberosity controlling the lower leg, while simultaneously the femoral shell and tendon back plate grip the femur. The CCRS cable is routed in such a way that when the leg is fully extended the continuous cable progressively tightens resisting hyper extension, bending, and rotation. When the leg is in flexion, the CCRS cable is designed to progressively tighten as well, preventing rotation and bending.
Features & Highlights
- CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System) adjusts the fit with a single turn of the locking CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum dial
- Plush molded EVA foam and impact absorbing rubber internal padding
- Overlapping patella area with zero degree CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum stop leaves no gap exposed regardless of how far the knee is bent
- Figure-8 cable and behind-the-knee adjustment pad greatly strengthen the joint yet work as freely as your body's own ligament system
- CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum hinge plates
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.