Product Description & Reviews
So whether your heading cross country or cross town, you can count on OMS to deliver outstanding quality, value, function and style. We take personal pride in every product we deliver and customer satisfaction is our number one concern. Ride with OMS and you'll always stay "Ahead of the Curve". Unlike the Dakar jacket, the Olympia Dakar pants are a little more warm weather focused. Still a Cordura and ballistic mesh construction, the pants however don't come with a waterproof liner. Regardless, venting and abrasion resistance is top notch and the pants also have the added benefit of turning into shorts for when you're not riding. Don't worry about ease of entry, Olympia has made sure the lower legs still zip open to fit over your boots. Cargo style pockets give plenty of handy storage and CE approved armor along with foam hip pads offer up solid protection. 2015 Model.
Features & Highlights
- Outer shell constructed in 500 Denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Zip off lower legs transform pants into shorts
- Lower side leg zippers allow detachment of leg bottoms without removing boots
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at lower legs
- Removable and adjustable height CE approved Motion Flex armor at knees
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.