Product Description & Reviews
New Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) Tires Tailored for the Latest Sport/Supersport Touring BikesThe Perfect Tires for Performance, Style and ComfortMade With Environmentally Friendly CompoundsCreative and Functional Tread Design, Patented 0 Steel Belt Radial Structure and Advanced Compounding Technology Provide Balanced Behavior Wet or DryApproved for Use on Suzuki Hayabusa and Kawasaki Concours 14Set Seven FIM Records and Garnered the Prestigious 24-Hour Duration World Record on One Set of Tires on March 15, 2009 in Nardo, Italy 3,190.8 Miles, Average Speed of 132.9 MphW-Rated for Speeds of 168+ Mph/270+ KphRadialSold IndividuallyPlease Note: The Image Displayed Is Representative of the Item, but May Show Alternative Sizes. You Will Only Receive Tire Size Indicated
Features & Highlights
- New Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tires tailored for the latest Sport/Supersport touring bikes
- The perfect tires for performance, style and comfort
- Made with environmentally friendly compounds
- Creative and functional tread design, patented 0 degree steel belt radial structure and advanced compounding technology provide balanced behavior wet or dry
- Approved for use on Suzuki Hayabusa and Kawasaki Concours 14
|Item Weight:||13.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||30 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.