Product Description & Reviews
Niche 1857 was designed as a direct replacement for the factory Brake Caliper. It comes fully assembled, including a set of cantered Brake Pads pre-installed. These Calipers are made with precision components and high-temperature resistant seals. These replacement parts are engineered and tested to meet or exceed original part standards and performance. Proven to work with factory brackets, hardware and rotors for easy installation.Designed to Fit Polaris Sport 400 from 1994, 1997-1999. Includes Brake Caliper, Brake Pads, Mounting Bracket.
Features & Highlights
- Designed to Fit Polaris Sport 400 from 1994, 1997-1999
- Includes Brake Caliper, Brake Pads, Mounting Bracket
- Caliper Arrives Fully Assembled, with Separate Pads and Mounting Bracket
- Made with Precision Components and High-Temperature Resistant Seals
- Guaranteed to Work with all of your Existing OEM Components
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.