Product Description & Reviews
Pro Circuit has built a reputation around our exhaust systems. It's at the core of our business. We offer Two-Stroke exhausts for all the popular motorcycles and ATVs. There are pipes and silencers for racing, recreation, "quiet riding"...even USFS-approved Spark Arrestors. Much like the Nature Friendly model, the Type 296 is a functonal spark arrester that meets U.S. Forest Service standards while maximizing performance The difference is the longer canister to lower the noise level to legal db Specially engineered internal metal baffle, chambers, and sound-absorbing materials for muffled exhaust sound and no loss of performance Dynamic design eliminates the chance of a spark leaving the exhaust system FIM-approved 304 stainless steel end cap and intake tube Silencer body is made from extruded 6061 T-6 aluminum to reduce weight Removable Allen head screws on intake end of silencer makce repacking an easy task Double-walled mounting brackets
Features & Highlights
- The Type 296 Spark Arrestor is specially engineered with an internal metal baffle, chambers and sound absorbing materials for a muffled exhaust sound and no loss of motor performance.
- The primary difference between the Type 296 Silencer and other Pro Circuit exhausts is the longer canister designed to lower the noise level to within legal limits.
- The desired sound level is at or near 96dB on most models.A functional spark arrestor that meets U.S.
- Forest Service standards while maximizing performance.
- Internal metal baffle, chambers, and sound absorbing materials.Dynamic design eliminates the chance of a spark leaving the exhaust system.Longer canister design keeps noise levels to a minimum.FIM-approved 304 stainless steel end cap and intake tube.Silen
|Item Weight:||4.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.81 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.