Product Description & Reviews
Pair of extra long low profile car ramps designed for sport vehicles and trucks with minimal ground clearance. Each car service ramp has an 11.5 degree loading angle over a 66" length to raise a sports car 7" off the ground for oil changes, servicing, or for display in a dealer showroom. Once loaded, vehicle wheels then rest on a 16" platform with an integrated wheel stop for easy access to the underbody with a creeper. Each track is 14" wide to accommodate larger and wider race tires. Raised side rails on each ramp help wheels stay tracked and centered during loading and unloading. The complete car maintenance ramp system works with vehicles weighing up to 3,000 lbs. distributed over both ramps and platforms. Bonded rubber on the wide platform supports and reinforced ramp gussets provide added stability. Made with durable, heavy duty all-aluminum construction.
Features & Highlights
- Slim 11.5 degree loading angle over 66" ramps designed for low profile sports cars and trucks
- Lifts a vehicle with low ground clearance 7" off the ground for maintenance and showroom display
- 16" Wheel platforms with integrated wheel stops
- Raised side rails help wheels stay on track during loading and unloading
- Made with durable, heavy duty, all-aluminum construction with a 3,000 lb. capacity
|Item Weight:||48 pounds|
|Item Size:||14 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||49.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.25 x 14.75 x 14.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.