Product Description & Reviews
Sierra 18-7228 Flame Arrestor for Mercruiser Marine Engines DETAILS • Anodized Aluminum Flame Arrestor • Replaces: Mercury Marine 85784A1, 805016A1 • Fits: 4 and 6 Cylinder Engines • Specifications: Element - 1.088", Height - 2.156", Troat - 3.120" • (1) Vent Tube which accepts 5/8 inch ID Hose ABOUT SIERRA Sierra is dedicated to protecting you and your investment. For 50 years Sierra, one of the most trusted names in the marine industry, has proudly been offering high quality engine and drive parts. Their products meet or exceed the original equipment part it replaces and are engineered to meet todays high horsepower engine demands while withstanding the harsh marine environment. Sierra's CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WARRANTY All Sierra parts qualify for Sierra's Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction Warranty. Sierra warrants its products to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for the useful life of the product. If a Sierra product fails to comply with the warranty, Sierra will repair or replace the defective product free of charge. The warranty is subject to additional terms, conditions and limitations. You can view Sierra's full warranty located above in the Technical Specification Section.
Features & Highlights
- Anodized Aluminum Flame Arrestor
- Replaces: Mercury Marine 85784A1, 805016A1
- Fits: 4 and 6 Cylinder Engines
- Specifications: Element - 1.088", Height - 2.156", Troat - 3.120"
- All Sierra parts qualify for and are covered under Sierra's Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction Warranty
- Before Ordering, Please Verify this is the Correct Part for your Application. For Assistance, Please Call Sierra's Tech Support at 1-877-663-8396
|Item Size:||200 x 950 x 950 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.