Product Description & Reviews
Sixity complete axle shafts utilize fully assembled outboard and inboard joints that are installed on a 4340 chrome-moly steel axle bar. All internal precision-ground components are assembled using high-temperature, high load bearing moly grease. Sixity axles are engineered to provide you with superior performance and exceptional off-road durability. Image shows the exact parts you will receive.Note: KRF750SCS SPORT. Axle arrives fully assembled and ready for quick and easy installation.. Severe-duty OE replacement ATV/UTV axle designed for extreme off-road vehicle applications..
Features & Highlights
- Note: KRF750SCS SPORT. Axle arrives fully assembled and ready for quick and easy installation.
- Severe-duty OE replacement ATV/UTV axle designed for extreme off-road vehicle applications.
- Precision ground internal components, engineered to provide superior performance. Manufactured under ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001 Quality Standards to OEM dimensional specifications to ensure vehicle fitment and product reliability.
- Made from 4340 chrome-moly steel bars, providing an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. Durable and long-lasting.
- Neoprene boots provide superior flexibility, puncture-resistance and environmental protection compared to thermoplastic boots. Internally lubricated with high temperature/high load bearing moly grease.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.