Product Description & Reviews
When the temperature rises, the Tour Master Venture Air 2.0 Pant takes the best of the Venture Pant but replaces the 600 denier Carbolex material with Armor-Link mesh. The Venture Air 2.0 Pant remains waterproof via a two-stage Aqua-Therm liner: the first stage is a waterproof, windproof liner and the insulated second stage can be easily added for warmth. Tour Master's Three Position Knee Armor Alignment System keeps the pant comfortable for all shapes and sizes.Armor-Link mesh shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
Features & Highlights
- Armor-Link mesh shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Phoslite reflective panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Durable 1680 denier ballistic polyester seat panel minimizes slipping
- Double-stitched construction throughout
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts to fine-tune the fit
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||20 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.