Product Description & Reviews
Performance Dooly is 31% Lighter and More Aggressive - Woody's new Slim Jim Dooly. The original Dooly was designed to reduce the front skis jerking as they hunted for the track of the snowmobiles that had gone before. This reduction in front end darting allowed you to regain confidence in your riding abilities because you could trust your front end control traction. Assertive riders need to be able to read traction as they maneuver through changing trail configurations and ground conditions. The new Slim Jim Dooly embodies the anti-dart and adds superb cornering control. The Slim Jim enhanced cornering capabilities allow you to take it to the edge of traction and feel comfortable enough to bring it there and back when and if you want to. That level of riding can only be achieved by those who are able to trust their traction. The Slim Jim Dooly is available in 4", 6" and 8" of 60 degree turning carbide for Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo and Yamaha snowmobiles through the Woody's runner line. Sold each.
Features & Highlights
- Sold each. Please order two for a set.
- Provide more performance-enhanced cornering along with the reduced darting feature of the original Dooly
- 31% lighter than the original Dooly with 8" of 60 degrees center turning carbide
- Durable 3/8"-16 mounting studs ensure secure fit
- The difference in the Slim Jim from the original Dooly is the Slim Jim is built with one piece steel.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.